Christadelphians believe in the power of the gospel to transform lives, and are committed to sharing the good news of salvation with others. They are a community of believers who seek to live out their faith in a positive, loving way, and who strive to be a shining example of Christ's love to the world.
- The Bible is the inspired word of God, and contains all we need to know for salvation and a life of faith.
- Jesus Christ is the son of God, and was born of the virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life, died on the cross for our sins, and was raised from the dead on the third day.
- Salvation is a free gift from God, available to all who have faith in Jesus Christ as their saviour.
- The kingdom of God is a real, literal kingdom that will be established on earth when Jesus returns. We look forward to this time, when God's righteous rule will be established and all things will be made new.
- The resurrection of the dead is a fundamental Christian belief, and we believe that all those who have "fallen asleep" in Christ will be raised from the dead.